- When to eat in comparison to your workouts that increases muscle growth
- Step by step plan using normal foods which causes you to burn fat while also helping lean muscle growth.
- And more...
- CLICK TO ACCESS LEAN POWER PROTOCOL AND MORE TODAY
BONUS #2 - VERTICAL INCHES ($79 Value)
*Additional Technique workouts to add up to 6" to your vertical. Never before released technique videos
- How changing your last step before you jump will add inches to your vertical leap - I call it the "trampoline effect" or "penultimate step." *Disclaimer: Results may vary, and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results.
- How "pre ground contact acceleration" can increase your vertical by adding power and spring through your tendons (not your muscles).
- How to systemically increase the "electrical impulse" that your brain sends your muscles - In science it's called "neural drive."
- CLICK TO ACCESS THESE TECHNIQUES AND MORE TODAY
BONUS #3 - BEAST HOOPS
Learn basketball-specific Upper Body Workout to get strong by Taylor Allan & Jacob Hiller!
- How to train for performance, not aesthetics. The last thing you want to do is to look great but get pounded on the court.
- How to use Compound Movements to work multiple muscle groups at the same time to get more muscle and size gains.
- The E + H + V workout progression that develops explosive strength and size.
- I don't sell Beast Hoops... so this is the only way to get access to it.
- CLICK TO ACCESS BEAST HOOPS TODAY
BONUS #4 - INTERVIEW WITH NBA SHOOTING COACH DAVE HOPLA
- Dave Hopla is a highly sought after shooting coach that has worked with athletes such as Ray Allen, Kobe Bryant, Gilbert Arenas, and many others.
- Coach Hopla personally shoots regularly over 99%. During a lecture series Coach Hopla shot 35,332 out of 35,979. He also made 1,234 free throws in a row, and he earned the Guinness World Record for most NBA range 3 pointers in one minute. *Disclaimer: Results may vary, and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results.
- In this interview Dave goes over the same system he uses to coach NBA players.
- CLICK TO ACCESS THE DAVE HOPLA INTERVIEW
BONUS #5 - HOW TO GET AND STAY IN THE ZONE: INTERVIEW WITH TIMOTHY GALLWEY
- Tim Gallwey is considered by many to be the expert of Sports Performance Psychology
- Mr. Gallwey's books are often required reading many top level university courses.
- In this interview Tim reveals the tricks he's taught to professional athletes all over the world about how to get into “zone” and stay there.
- CLICK TO ACCESS THE TIM GALLWEY INTERVIEW